Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:39 am

He hummed quietly, melting and reforming into different animals, mind preoccupied with the molding of his shape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:40 am

Watching her to make sure she keeps in control focusing in on her thoughts to make sure she is alright, closing my eyes I kneed my brows in irritation then stretch out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:41 am

Managing to calm down and turn my fur back to normal i walk to the river quickly taking a few laps coughing up the rest of the smoke before walking back to the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:43 am

Deluge eyed Fire, melting and then reforming back into a wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:45 am

I look back at him with a light smile before looking for Andromeda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am

He rolled onto his back, blue curls spreading in the grass. It wasn't long before he was asleep, bathed in the light of the waning sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:50 am

Looks over smiling tiredly then yawning as a glowing light is placed on my hip and I watch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:51 am

I yawn looking around at the others my eyes growing tired and i walk off finding a tree and falling asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:55 am

He opened his eyes, which were the pearl-gray associated with morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:59 am

I rise and look around tiredly then begin to walk around my hip going a little slack walking around with a limp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:00 am

i lay on my back too tired to wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:01 am

Deluge peered over at the Universe wolf briefly, then his eyes flickered to Fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:03 am

I roll a bit my flame undercoat shimmering underneath its black overcoat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:03 am

Walking away the spot making my fur look darker as if black matter has consumed the stars in my fur shuttering from time to time .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:18 am

i yawn a bit my eyes opening slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:19 am

Melted and formed into an elk, prancing around Wolfire as she woke up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:22 am

my eyes dart at the sudden creature quickly loosing the whites and going pitch black. i follow its movements not getting up from my sleeping spot on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:23 am

Melted again, now forming into a blue snake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:25 am

my eyes blink a bit almost separately in my sleepy daze. i watch the snake rolling onto my stomach and tilting my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:27 am

Curled up on le stomach. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:28 am

confused i set my head back down still a bit tired and weak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:30 am

Falling asleep more comfortably, he melted and reformed to be his regular wolfish form. Except that he wasn't heavy like other wolves, but light like--well--watah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:33 am

I groan as I hit the ground a small explosion going off where I'm at the ground becoming a crater that is burnt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:36 am

passes out again sleeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:37 am

Sleeps soundly, lightly breathing as he ran around in dreamworld.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next