Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:27 pm

Scorpio frowned, letting his leathery wings billow out. He took the air with a quiet motion, heading toward Swift-paw territory. He almost turned around to see the faces of his pack, but decided that he would make a more clean getatway. Once he was away from the den, he flew lower, toward the reeline so he had less of a chance of being caught.
~Swift Paws Den~
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:12 pm

Silver felt the shift as my son Scorpio left to go to the swift paws pack. Silver followed closely to make sure he was ok and if its really what he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:18 pm

I walk up to a stream and sit on the bank. I think of all that has happened lately.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm

Silver walks back to her pack territory and sees Ghost vy the river bank she sits next to him and says "you ok Ghost."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:48 pm

I wake up a few minutes later and look around. "Crap.... That hurt really bad" I rub my head a bit as the pain strikes me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:56 am

I stare at the water. All of a sudden, black smoke begins to leak from my muzzle. My eyes turn solid black, and the symbols appear. Each of my breaths become ragged. I don't respond to her question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:58 am

"Where am I anyways" I look around searching for some sign that I was close to the den but to no avail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:23 pm

Aurora feels the tension within the air, a wide smirk spreading on her face. With silent yet graceful steps she strode towards the location of a wolf. Ghost. Her white glowing eyes fixated themselves on his figure, a snicker exited her mouth. "Poor little demon." She sang, like a little child, innocent yet poisoning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:15 pm

I remain unmoving. Each breath becomes more pronounced each step she takes closer to him. A growl finds its way into each breath as she ventures closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:26 pm

I rub my head again before looking around still a tad bit dizzy. I make my way down to the lake seeing ghost but stoping as I as well see Aurora. I back away before being seen and I silently growl under my breath turning and walking away. "I'll find my way back eventually".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:29 pm

I snarl, still looking into the stream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:31 pm

I walk into a tree mentally facepalming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:17 pm

Aurora snickered softly, tauntingly, like she used to when she challenged Ghost the first time. It didn't matter that he was about to kill her, she couldn't die. And in her eyes, this was just a game. A game, mother nature was playing with both of them. She could hear the growls evolving, growing louder and louder. Auroras steps were silent, like a snake she would target him, carefully and threatening while keeping a majestically stature. Her grin was liquid poison, and she danced around him, reaching the side of him, brushing her long tail against his flank. "Oh m'dear. Are you fighting it?" She questioned, her eyes widening and her smirk growing more insane by every moment that passed. "Don't fight it." She whispered into his ear, seductively yet hazardously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 3:22 pm

No I'm not, my demonic voice rings out loudly. Your not worth my time. Instead, I'll haunt your shadow, everyone you meet, I will kill and devour. I will ensure an eternity of loneliness. And ghost, it gestures to itself, is already dead, his soul is no more. Not in heaven or hell, expelled from existence. I am ghost now, I give a toothy smile showing three rows of jagged teeth inside. I slowly turn my head 180 degrees with popping and cracking sounds. My eyes rest on Aurora. Welcome to hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 3:29 pm

Aurora smirked, shaking her head. "This world." She started, her eyes lifting up to the sky, white fire surrounding her, "is already hell." Aurora spoke, glaring slowly at Ghost, an insane smile resting on her lips. "And you know what? It is home to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 4:19 pm

My ears twitch to the sound of talking and my tail flickers at the feeling of the warm flames being emmited from Aurora. "What the hell is happening with those two". I turn back walking through the tree and hideing as I watch a bit confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:10 pm

I think you've used the white fire enough already. I smirk. I exhale a black cloud that extinguishes the flames and prevents new flames from forming. I lunge at her and pin her on the ground my claws digging into her throat. Aurora, my face turns into a dark expression, you know nothing of hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:15 pm

Shocked I crawl back a bit "is he going to.... Kill her. I need ti stop him... But the bitxh deserves it... No... I" growls to self getting angry and confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:02 am

I snap my jaws next to her ear loud enough to make her ears ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:34 am

Aurora smirked devilishly, whispering with a snicker "You still underestimate me, darling?" The white fire shoots out of the earth like an explosion, circling both of us. She stared straight into his eyes, nothing but madness within them. However, looking closer, there was still a part of her who was still loving the male in front of her. She blinked one time, and that little sparkle disappeared. "How often do I have to tell you, mutt?" She hissed like a snake. "This is hell." A mockingfull snicker exited her mouth and she pushed him off of her with her hind legs. "You may be older than me, but it'd be fatal to underestimate my power, deary."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:41 pm

Silver walks some where in hee territory to check out things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Oh I understand perfectly. It's you who underestimates us. I let the last word linger for a bit. I let her go and walk a few feet back. You see, the thing about ghost wolves, or demons in general, we travel in packs I smirk. I let out a long and low howl. Two figures with red eyes form from the shadows. Two black pelted red eyed females walk up next to me. I look to one, then the other. Glad you could join me cloud, storm. Welcome my sisters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:08 pm

Aurora raised an eyebrow at his remark, an unimpressed smirk upon her face. Seeing the two figures emerge from the shadows, she couldn't help but whistle silently, mockingly. "How delicious." She whispered, slowly nearing herself towards the family. "Sweet, elegant. A good snack for every now and then." She hissed at the two females, her eyes glowing for a moment. "I'd ask you two out for a date but I'd rather not have a protective brother running after me like a mad dog." She snickered softly, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:10 pm

Fire senses that she was in a horrible spot and mentally panics." Crap I need to leave... Like now" thinks to self slowly backing away not wanting to catch any attention to herself but steps on a twig. *snap* fuuuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:21 pm

Without a sound they both in unison grab your front legs and cross them across your chest and rip them off in opposite directions and they both spin you around so that your facing away from them and they both kick you in the back causing you to face plant in the dirt ten feet away missing your forelegs. Do not think we will hesitate to kill you, and corrupt your little angel occupant, they say in unison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next