Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:08 pm

"It's all right, Fire." he said softly, "I've seen what Aurora does to other wolves...I don't want another pack member hurt..." Scorpio nudged her with his nose, eyes apologetic, "I'm sorry for picking you up..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:11 pm

Snarls hearing the word Aurora "she wouldn't be able to stand if she went against me" picks self up a bit. Mumbles softly "I've had to rip packmates to shreds... Eat them even" looks down ashamed and enraged. "I'm not afraid of her"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:13 pm

"Nevermind that..." he bowed his head sheepishly, "I'm sorry for bringing it up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Shakes head. "Its fine... Really"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:09 am

Silver walks back to where hee pack is, still heart broken and pissed she sees Fire is back and gives her a nuzzle as she is happy to see her friend again.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:11 am

Looks at her and gives a sheepish smile. "Hello silver" I look back at the ground my coat going back to its normal colors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:26 am

I stand there silent and wide eyed. I finally blurt out, DA FUCK. I shake my head after what I say conspire between the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:27 am

Looks over at ghost and then back at the ground. "I'm such an idiot"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:28 am

I'm just gonna uh..... I vanish and appear next to a stream a few miles away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:29 am

sighs. "I need to be alone for a bit" dashes off.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:35 am

Silver looks at Ghost and thinks to her self what the hell did he mean by that. She see Wolfire dash off some where so she sits by herself and thinks.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:57 am

Runs for a while through the trees before stopping and hitting head against one continuously. "Stupid...stupid...stupid"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:23 am

What the hell has this pack turned into ask myself. Coal is rarely around, silver can't keep anyone in line, Scorpio is contemplating on leaving, and Aurora and Fire are being asses. I sigh inwardly, and I can't keep my hunger under control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:24 am

Hits head harder. "Hopefully I'll either shattery skull or the tree". The tree splinters a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am

Hey I call out in her mind, I can hear you from five miles away. Stop banging your head into that tree. Stop the madness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:27 am

Grumbles hitting head more. "Leave me alone" bashes head again. "Why does it matter what I do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:29 am

Because you don't need to ruin your head anymore than what state it's already in. I chuckle. Plus if you want to mope about, do it quietly then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:31 am

Sighs hitting head once more and stopping sitting down and beginning to get a dizzy feeling. "For the last time I'm not mopeing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:31 am

"I was thinking of taking control of the Swift paws..." he admitted to Ghost's thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:34 am

Bullshit, you didn't convince me. Your moping and you know it. Besides, silver looked excited to see you. I smirk to myself, a little to excited. Hmm aww well who am I to judge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:34 am

And Scorpio, I rest my case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:16 am

Auroras eyes showed her boredom and her disinterest as Scorpio tried to tower over her. "Little brat." She said without acare in the wordl. Seeing wolfire trying to calm, she could only shake her head and laugh about the creature, amused by everything. Hearing the words of Scorpio as he dragged her away, she called out, "Shut your fucking mouth, mate." Rolling her eyes before enfolding her wings. She didn't fly though she simply padded through the forest, the urge to see blood was growing and actually driving her insane. "Jesus fucking christ." She snarled, putting a paw on her face. "I can't control this fucking shit." She growled, lowering her body with her paws still covering her face. Once she felt the blood running down her face, her sanguine tongue licked it, enjoying the taste of the liquid. A smirk played on her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:41 pm

Rolls eyes a bit before looking around a bit confused. "I didn't hit my head THAT hard... Did I". I wobble a bit trying to regain my balance. "Shit not again"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Ha. I start to laugh in her mind. I catch the scent of blood. My eyes turn black and the symbols burn themselves onto my pelt. Voices start whispering in fires head, voices that aren't mine. Kill, feed, destroy, they don't care about you, you don't care about them, finish them, torture them, make them suffer, kill them slowly, enjoy every moment.

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:23 pm

Tries to hold back the dizzy and stands up straight taking a deep breath. "Don't you dare pass out fire" takes a few steps "nope... I'm done". Falls to my side eyes swirling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next