Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:33 pm

Silver stands next to them as she watches.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:35 pm

I walk to the river a bit shocked about what just happened and I sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:07 pm

"I can't deny that..." the regal black male admitted, a few droplets of blood falling from his maroon eyes and seeping into the soil, becoming a small cluster of black roses. His smoldering eyes glowed, and he looked away from the two new wolves.
"Which one is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:11 pm

I walk back finding no meaning at being by the river alone. My violet eyes look on the scene nearbye and I walk over still keeping my distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:42 am

Shaking my head before striking up a conversation with my self about string theory walking among the end of the territory, sniffing out the kind of prey there is nose near the ground. Moving around quickly taking in new scents and sounds my legs getting tangled wanting to go different directions beging to argue with my self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 3:19 am

Crescendo's eyes fixed on the flame dire, shedding more bloody droplets to add to the roses at his feet.  "Bonjour, mortel, quel joli visage pour moi de déchiqueter." (Hello, Mortal, what a pretty face for me to shred.) "What delicate,delicate flesh lays under those flames..." He stepped forward, towering over the small female even on all four paws.
"You are lucky, Flame Dire, that it is not flesh that I desire now, otherwise, you would be one of my collected souls." a few more bloody tears, "What is your name, pup?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 3:24 am

With a blank expression fire looks up at him. "First of all... I'm no mortal sir. Second you wish. And third my name is Wolfire...or fire for short". I tilt my head slightly looking at the male "and you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:11 pm

"Crescendo." he voiced his name, "back from the dead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:13 pm

I sigh sitting up straight and looking him dead in the eyes. "Nice... Name" I say lifting a brow. "And did you say something about coming back from the dead"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:32 pm

Silver looks at Cresendo and Wolfire talking. She walks up the Cresendos side and rubbes against him effectantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:48 pm

I watch silver do so a bit confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:07 pm

Crescendo didn't look at Silver, but his eyes softened from the brittle red jewels they were before. "Thank you, and I should say the same." He smiled his signature, heartbreaking grin before continuing, "And yes, I died. I did so saving the pack from my...less than loveable twin brother, Decrescendo." he noticed her confusion as Silver rubbed his side and said simply: "I was...more or less...the third wheel of Silver's love affairs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:09 pm

"Ooooooh" I say a bit more understanding before snickering slightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:17 pm

"Laugh all you want. It was pretty silly of me, in mortal life, to chase a fae who didn't want me." Crescendo chuckled, eyes alight with conflicting emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:26 pm

"your story is a bit like mine" I sigh "just a bit different"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 am

"Oh?" his maroon eyes fixed on the flame dire, dripping a few droplets of blood to sprout new roses beneath his paws, "how so?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:45 am

"Well.. I was dragged into the love affair of others. I was considered the problem somehow... And noooow I'm all alone" smiles "that's basicly it... well.. The basic parts" shrugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:57 am

"Sorry for prying." he dipped his head in apology, by now there was an entire garden of black roses at his paws, some midnight black and others speckled with blood red, "I know how that feels, Le Flamme."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:58 am

"...for Silver wasn't the only one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:59 am

Smiles a bit "I'm used to it... Being left alone to die as Pup as all" sighs eyes looking a bit softer and turning a darker shade of purple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:20 pm

"Well...I don't know how that one feels." Crescendo smiled a crooked grin, still beautiful all the same, "I was put through literal war at a young age though, our pack was fighting another over territory and mates. I watched my favorite brother die and my disgusting family ripped to shreds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:33 pm

My expression drops from understanding to an expression of pure hate, fear, and insanity as the memories of being left to die. The memories of trying to find a new pack but getting rejected. But worst of all the memories of snapping mentally and killing a whole pack I considered a family.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:05 pm

Silver still rubbes against Cresendo and licks his muzzle a few time her tail wraped around his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:52 pm

Crescendo smiled a toothy grin at Silver, but immediately hardened as his eyes fell upon Fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:57 pm

I look at the ground my eyes flickering from violet to red as I try to et the memories out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next