Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 3:25 am

I look down at the puddle of water that began to form ane i heat up my paw lightly touchin it curiously hearing a sizzle as it evaporates but quickly pulling my hand back. "Ouch" says softly looking at paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 3:28 am

"Ow." he whined quietly, "That's still me, yaknow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 3:33 am

"S...sorry" i circle around yiu looking you up and down and admireing your tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 3:38 am

"It's okay..." he eyed the flame dire as she circled him, his blue fur absorbing his leaked water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 3:40 am

My tail sparks up a bit before flaring and i stop in front of you
"and what might your name be"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 3:59 am

"Deluge. Like a flood or rainstorm. And yours?" he replied, watching her tail spark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:03 am

"Wolfire" my tail flicks from side to side before comming to a stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:07 am

"Wolfire." he said her name, letting its warm weight stay on his tongue long after he said it, "It's a fitting name." Laughing at his corny joke, he raised his head to look Wolfire over, sapphire eyes sweeping her body before resting at her eyes. "I've never really spoken to a flame dire before. Because..." he stopped himself, "Well, you know why."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:48 am

My violet eyes looked at his softly before flickering an orange "i would say the same goes for me but i have once met a water dire". I sigh trying hard not to remember it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:31 am

After eating all of the fallen female and male , I leave the corpses of the jungle cat behind opening a wormhole jumping through traveling back a tear in the sky with the sound of re-entery of the atmosphere the usual white light going off as I hit the earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 12:39 pm

I am ghost I say to the dire. I vanish into thin air and appear next to fire. Bored, I poke her in the ribs and jump on her knocking her over. I sit on her raising my head in victory. I grin stupidly as I raise my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:05 pm

Deluge could only say, "Oh." before watching her get tackled and sat on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:39 pm

'Ghost, huh? I never woulda guessed." he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:46 pm

After crashing and shakin off rock and dirt I walk back slowly to find Wolfire seeing her being sat on I chuckle, then curl up twenty feet away from them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 3:09 pm

I glare intensly at Crescendo a low growl within my throat. Black mist circles me, jt gets darker but i still lay on the ground. As I see silver my harsh and strict look stays the same but i concentrate on crescendo again as I hear him speak Hearing him mention my pups my eyes shot open and I growl in a deep voice "I'll send you straight back to hell if i need to crescendo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 3:09 pm

I glare intensly at Crescendo a low growl within my throat. Black mist circles me, jt gets darker but i still lay on the ground. As I see silver my harsh and strict look stays the same but i concentrate on crescendo again as I hear him speak Hearing him mention my pups my eyes shot open and I growl in a deep voice "I'll send you straight back to hell if i need to crescendo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:57 pm

Chuckles a bit. Yeah, and you are deluge if I'm not mistaken. Welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 6:47 pm

I growl angrily my body befining to flare up and i Let out a loud screech before growling again and looking up at you. "Get your fat qss off of me ghost" i wiggle a bit trying to get free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 6:58 pm

" my my such a fiery temper " I keep laughing at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:37 pm

Deluge chuckled, a bit of his water pooling on the ground beneath him and turning to ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:42 pm

"I am going back to hell." Crescendo challenged, "but I'm dragging you with me, Coal." The thundering notes of his voice shook the earth, "You are weak. Leaving your offspring. My brother was a better father than you'll ever be!" He charged Coal, stopping only a foot away, so close that he inhaled the black mist, "And when I'm standing over your corpse, I will take Silver as mine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:31 pm

My rage grows more as my eyes turn red a fiery auto forming over them as I let out a loud roar trying to push him off of me. The flames on my arms turn black as I roar again my body dubbling in size.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:27 pm

Deluge leaped over Wolfire, tackling Ghost long enough for the flame dire to escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:08 am

I stand up still huffing in rage and I look back at the water dire and the ghost growling. My tail spikes up as I take slow steps towards them each step shaking the ground slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:23 am

Snapping my head over I growl at her warning her to step down " back down Wolfire."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next