Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:26 am

My eyes look in Andromeda's direction soulessly before I growl ignoring you and walking further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:42 am

Deluge stood as well, in front of Ghost, his eyes glowing a soft mauve. That expression had melted many an opponent before, but that wasn't the motive; he stared her down as she stepped toward him, ears thrown forward and tail raised high--a waterfall that created a puddle around him and the Ghost.
"Calm down, Fire." he commanded in a soft voice like velvet, "You need to breathe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:44 am

I stagger back a bit seeing the water surround them. A moment of fear and calm passes over my face before I snarl a bit quickly flicking my spiked tail back and fourth causing a few flame like shards to hit the ground near me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:47 am

"Calm, Wolfire." he repeated, his voice now a breath of ice that cooled her angry flames, eyes flashing back and forth from mauve to violet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:49 am

The chill causing me to shiver a bit I throw spikes in a circle around me laying down in its warmth. My eyes travel from deluge to Andromeda before trying to calm down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:50 am

He smiled warmly, his icy breath vanished. "That's better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:51 am

I take a few more hyperventilated breaths before managing to calm my flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:53 am

"I've never seen anybody freak out that way." Deluge commented, laying down right outside her circle of flame, "It's a good thing I know how to cool people down, you would've burnt down the entire forest!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:54 am

Looks around a bit cheeks turning a light red and quickly placing my face in my paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:58 am

He stopped his chuckling at frowned as she put her face in her paws, "Your power is amazing, by the way, I'm 5000 and I can't even take down a tree, let alone a forest." Taking a chance and stepping inside the circle, he made sure that he absorbed his water and was dry before nudging her with his nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:00 am

I put out the flame shards and roll away a bit still keeping my muzzle hidden feeling flushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:02 am

<.< Watched le rolling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:08 am

i huff a bit angrily my fur under my black top coat turning a pink like red as well my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:10 am

Noticing the more rosy shade to her fur, his own face heated up as well, turning violet as he backed away slowly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:10 am

I stand up quickly dashing off. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:12 am

He made the "WTF?" face as he watched her dash away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:16 am

i stop in a clearing of trees and i look around to make sure i wasn't being watched. i engulf my hands in flames but to no avail still the same pinkish color. i growl angrily engulfing myself in the flames and proceeding to roll around to try to change the color. "stop it stop it stop it" i hold my head angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:20 am

Deluge quickly sat down, his face violet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:24 am

i look around me loosing my temper and forgetting as a few trees light up with the pink flame. "fuck fuck fuck oh no oh no" i quickly try to absorb the flame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:26 am

Deluge already saw the plume of smoke, icy breath ready to put it out when he saw Fire cursing and trying to put it out. Sitting down in the shadows, he watched, amazed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:29 am

i manage to inhale most bit a bit still remained. i cough up a bit of smoke and char before inhaling the rest and huffing out of breath coughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:30 am

His ears flattened to his skull, releasing a few droplets that ran down his forehead and dripped off of his nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:32 am

i look around checking if i was alone sensing another wolf nearby. i smell the air a bit not catching much of a scent and i sigh placing a hand softly on my throat which stung slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:36 am

The last droplet dripped from his muzzle and onto a blackened stone, making what seemed to him a loud splash but was actually silent. Deluge's eyes turned a light purple as he listened to her sigh, and he then returned to the clearing where the others were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:38 am

i stand my ears detecting a light water droplet but i turn away looking in the direction of river. "i should probably get some water" i cough slightly again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next