Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:04 am

Crescendo watched, intrigued, as her eyes changed colors, before forcefully making his flicker the colors of the rainbow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:06 am

I Lift My Head Up Tilting It A Bit And Watching As The Male Forces His Eyes Color Change Before Smiling A Bit Holding In A Snicker As My Eyes Change Green Then Blue And Then Begins Going Through The rainbow. "T...thanks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:32 am

After the arguement with myself i sniffed out Wolfire grinning, I then begin to run picking up speed flashing through space, focusing on her fixed location then appearing above her standing over her in a flash of blinding light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:33 am

I see the flash of light before frantically looking around "shit they're here already"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:37 am

I stand over her then lick a long stripe up her back with two large tongues, I then sit behind her as she is still in between my legs and under my body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:41 am

Shivers from the lick before looking up "hi Andromeda" shakes off the slobber with a form of bleck kind of face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:58 am

Crescendo stopped flickering his eyes, instead letting them return to the default maroon as he studied the new wolf(s)
"Andromeda. Peculiar, but familiar..." Crescendo narrowed his eyes, inhaling the scent, "Do I know you, Univers Peau?" (Universe Pelt) He tossed his head regally, both in annoyance and because he was intrigued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:03 am

I look up at Andromeda then back at Crescendo "PSH... There is no possible way you know him r...right Andromeda.... I mean... Its impossible...I..isn't it" my mind drifts off trying to comprehend his comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:21 am

Tilting my head , my lower jaw smiles while the upper frowns " Most likely not but ey it is possible I've traveled to long and to much to remember specific faces... " the male voice sounds his mind " It's not impossible but most unlikely my kleines feuer" the female voice says to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:29 am

Blinks a bit looking up at the female "o..OK"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:04 am

Yawning and flopping back the ground shaking under the weight. " We need to go hunting soon for food.. Where should we go the meals here a plentiful but hardly enough to satisfy us completely we'd deplet the sources around here..." The female voice talks out then the males " Should we go to the Orion quadrants or the beta quadrants to sector 4, planet glizer or to planet zinnias?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:14 am

"Can I go can I go" smiles brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:39 am

smiling slyly " hmmmmmmmm I don't know can you, do you think you can the animals up there are large enough to feast on for days but they are hard to catch and kill."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:44 am

"I can do it I'm not that little Andromeda please pleaaaaaaasss" whimpers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:15 am

Crescendo chuckled at the childish whimpers that escaped Fire, shaking away the familiar thoughts inspired by Amdromeda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:41 am

"Alright alrighty I suppose you can come with me Wolfire" I chuckle at the actions " but we must travel now to reach the hunting grounds by morning as the two subs will begin to rise on planet Glizer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:45 am

Nods standing straight yes maamsir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:09 am

Crescendo shuddered, and patches of Scorpio's silver fur burst from his black curls. "Silver." he whispered weakly, "I need blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:11 am

My eyes dart over to him as the sudden smell of a different wolf and I see the silver patches taking a few steps closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:24 am

Smelling the air around him I growl a little feeling hostile and potential dangerous waves coming from him so I pick up Wolfire like a pup, pulling her into the air with me. " Time to go love.~ "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:27 am

"Wait what but" I sigh looking back at crescendo and trying to at least figure something out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:26 pm

I stop back leg shaking with impatience " If you want him to come he has to hurry up" Narrowing my eyes as I begin to switch legs.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:45 pm

As Silver heard Cresendo ask for blood she nodes and says, "here take mine." Silver exposes her neck to him so he can drink.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:10 pm

My eyes dart back too the two as I watch silver a bit suspisiously. I look back at Andromeda and I sigh. "We can leave now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:15 pm

Crescendo bit down on her neck, the weakness in his maroon eyes replaced by strength again. The silver patches of fur darkened to black again. He released quickly, though he liked the taste of blood, and mumbled a quick "Thank you." After, he looked at Fire and shook his head, saying in her mind: I can't go with you until I take full control of this body, sorry Le Flamme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next