Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Ok ok yeesh. I flop on my back and sigh. Calm down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Aurora smirked evily, her eyes glowing and her lips running over her chops. She arose from the ground and slowly strode towards the den, whispering "Aww, look what this little creature is feeling. Jealousy it is?" She repeated the words coming from Ghost. She was no longer herself, she enjoyed the mocking ful remarks she made. "How ridiculous, pathetic." She snickered, rolling her eyes before they landed once again on wolfire. Her eyes glimmered in mock, she was clearly looking for trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Damn it all to hell. Here we go. I shake my head slightly and sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:45 pm

Tries to ignore aurora " I am calm...." Ear twitches at the word pathetic. Eyes go fully bloodshot and coat changes to a full flame color. "Listen here bitcb. No one... And I repeat... NOONE calls me pathetic. Not people, not wolves, and not" stands up waling closer to her poking her chest pushing her back slightly. "You"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:47 pm

Fuck. I back away from the verbal scuffle, eyes wide. I'm gonna be over here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:48 pm

Growls tail flicking back and forth flaring up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Aurora laughed greatly, throwing her head back. "Oh m'dear you are totally right." She stared right into her eyes, towering over the smaller female "you are worse than pathetic." She spat, Snarling slightly as she felt her try to push her back. Around both females the white fire arose, like smoke, dancing around the Faes. She smirked at wolfire, "go ahead. Try and do that again before finding yourself shredded in thousand of pieces within my stomach." She paused, rolling her eyes like a little girl before whispering into her receptor, "bitch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:22 pm

Growls angrily taking a step back and stomping my paws on the ground looking back at her. "I may not be the "strongest" wolf... But I have one hell of a temper" growls a bit engulfing myself in a flame like glow walking out of it a few inches taller than I was before. "And no one... Makes me feel short" pushes her chest again pushing her back an inch. "Got it".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 9:43 pm

Scorpio stood boldly in front of Fire, knowing that because he was part mortal he would do barely more than be a distraction if a real fight began. "Aurora." he huffed loudly, "It isn't worth it. You know what's yours...and you know what belongs to her. Stop this mindless shit."
Turning around, he looked at the molten female with a disdainful look, "That goes for you too."
Scorpio sighed, showing his distaste for the two of them, "You're acting like pups. Both of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 9:45 pm

I sighs going back to my normal size and looking at him. "Your right.... Why am I doing this"
I walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:19 pm

Aurora laughed in amusement, every tone taunting those around her. She was in no mood to stop. No. She was far away from stopping. "And why are you interfering, brat?" She questioned with a hiss, glaring into his eyes with a cocky smirk upon her lips. Her eyes though traveled back to wolfire, seeing her walk away. "Ah, giving up, eh? I knew you were pathetic but that just tops everything." The female snickered to herself, eyes still glimmering, amused by the entire ruckus she was causing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:25 pm

Growls angrily breathing heavily. "On not going to fight with a pup like you... I'm not stooping down to your level ok" tries not to get angry but fail eyes going bloodshot again and the fur on tail forming into spikes. "And I'm not... Pathetic"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:51 pm

"Fire..." he warned in an authoritative voice, "be the better person."
Scorpio towered over Aurora, eyes menacing, "You need to stop. Or I'll..." He stopped himself, glaring as he lowered back onto his forepaws, "You know what? I'm not a pup anymore...and neither are you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:53 pm

He grabbed fire by the scruff, dragging her away from the scene. He mumbled through her fur just loud enough for Aurora to hear:
"Or maybe you still are a pup, Slampa." (Bitch)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:54 pm

Ignors is athoratative words and a low growl escaped my throat snarling slightly. Says almost silently but loud enough to hear "put... Me.. Down".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:55 pm

"No Fire." Scorpio stated simply, continuing, "Not until you calm down and start acting like an adult."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:57 pm

Growls beginning to go mentally insane "I AM CALM.... JUST PUT ME DOWN!" Breaths quickly and heavily looking around frantically trying to get out of his grasp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:58 pm

"You promise to be civil?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:59 pm

Breaths almost hyperventilating "I'll be civilized as long as the bitch over there is too". Snarls flailing a bit "put me down put me down. I font like being held"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:00 pm

Don't*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:01 pm

Scorpio laughed, loosening his grip on her scruff. "Maybe you would like time away from the Den, Fire?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:02 pm

Looks at him eyes beginning to flicker difernt reds "I don't care... Just put me down". I hold my face nearly digging my claws in as the painful memories of my past fill my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:03 pm

((On ma gosh I can't English today))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:04 pm

Scorpio suddenly dropped her, she wasn't far from the ground so he doubted that she would be hurt. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:05 pm

Takes in a deep breath of air curling up in a ball and breathing quickly a not before calming down. "S..s..sorry I just don't like being held".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next