Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:30 am

Hey fire come see. I look down over the edge of the falls. Down there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:32 am

I run over sitting next to him and looking at the Ned male. "Who's that" I tilt my head a bit confused but suddenly feeling a bit protective and aggressive. "He's an angel" I release a low growl watching him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:34 am

I growl with her. I know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:39 am

My tail spikes up again as my eyes turn red. I watch as aurora seemed scared o him and I tilt my head. "Am I the only one that sees that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:48 am

Nope. It's real. I see it. We do too the twins pipe in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:52 am

I sniff a bit a bit confused and shocked. "S..should we go over there" my eyes glare at the new male a bit angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:55 am

Yes, we insist, me and my sisters reply in unison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:57 am

Sigh looking at the three "someday you'll be the death of me for you know that". I laugh softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:07 am

We know we all say at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:09 am

You guys can be pretty creepy sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Aurora & Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am

I look up at the two, seeing their glares but that didn't bother me much. I was used to those stares. My black fire swallows my entire body and i vanish before slowly appearing behind the two wolves. My eyes land on Aurora and i Signal her to come over. I stare at the two no real expression within my bloody eyes.

Aurora followed her brother as he vanished and reappeared next to her pack mates. She didn't want to be close to them but with Alex being here she had to. Who knows what he'd do. Stopping behind him with her body lowered and ears pressed back she stated "These are my pack mates. Ghost and..." She growled glaring at the shewolf. "Wolfire." Aurora continued to snarl forgetting that her brother was here.

I hear her words and simply nod at the one I assumed to be Ghost. however as soon as i hear her growling the next at the female I glare at Aurora and roar into her face, snorting. "Apologize." I snarl at her.

Aurora yelped as she heard Alexs roar and immediately stopped her growling staring down at the ground. As he told her to apologize she didn't said anything at all, she didn't want to. Wolfire didn't deserve an apology of her. "Why the hell should i?" She thought clenching her jaws and still staring at wolfire.

I notice her disobeying me. I continue to growl and my black fire circles her eventually pinning her down and I stand on top of her tearing her throat open. Normally her fire would let her heal it but this way she'd loose blood until she'd die. "APOLOGIZE!" I roar in a demonic and thunderous voice glaring with my blood red eyes at my younger sistser.

Aurora felt the blackfire circling her and her eyes widEned. It remembered her how he defeated her once. "No.." She whispered trying to escape but it was no use. As the fire pinned her down she clenched her jaws feeling the burn of it. "Alex..." She whispered looking at her brother who tore her throat open. Blood began to pour out of her like a river and she couldn't heal. Shed die. As he roared once again to apologize, Aurora stared at Wolfire and chocked the words together with her blood "I apologize my behavior was inappropriate." 

I snort and get off of her, my fire vanishes within moments. I stare at the two and nod once again "The name is Alex." I say and glare at my little sister once again. "Excuse me for her behavior. She shouldn't have been raised like this." I say and shake my head before looking back at the two. "I'd like to speak your leader if that is possible.

Aurora coughed as he finally got off of her and her fire immediately surrounded her and healed her wounds. She continued to cough and stared at Alex and the other two while recovering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:22 am

As I watch the ordeal between aurora and her brother I can't help mentally smile. But on the outside I hold a posture showing no fear. As soon as I hear her brother mention the word appologise my mind goes into a riot of laughter. I begin thinking, she not going to do it... Heheh maybe she will die. I watch as he tears her throat open and I feel a bit shocked but not concerned shocked. But more shocked at how graceful he was about it. As soon as I heard the apology slip from auroras lips my mind nearly goes blank. Thinks, wow... She actually did it. I watch as she heals herself and I finally turn back to her brother. "Nice to meet you... Alex. I'm wolfire" I look around a bit. "And silver is somewhere nearby"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Me and my sisters don't have the the knowledge of courtesy and we laugh openly at the siblings fight. We roll around and laugh to the point of tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:47 pm

Shuts up ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 pm

I stare at the Fae who speaks to me and nod to her signaling her that it is a pleasure to meet her too. "Pleased to make your acquaintance miss Wolfire." I say in my dark voice before my blood red eyes land on the three wolves who were laughing. "I didn't know that such a childish behavior was usual in such an age." I simply say in an emotionless tone and don't pay much attention to it. "Would you be so kind and lead me to the one known as your leader? I don't want to be seen as an intruder."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Looks at ghost and sighs "of course sure... Um ghost... Where's silver" says a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:58 pm

Silver sniffs the air as she catches the scent of a unknown male wolf. She growls and her brother ask her "what is it Silver." He says as he takes in the fact she growled. "Some one who was not invited is here on my land." She says as she takes off running towards everyone else with her brother right behind her.

They appear right across from Ghost and his sisters and Silver growls dominantly in front of the new male. "Who are you and what do you want." She asked dominantly in her Alpha voice and her brother Wind Alarm growls as back up.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 12:24 am

I quickly run over tk her. "Whoa whoa whoa he isn't an intruder.... I think" seems a bit unsure. "He's auroras brother... He was asking to speak with you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:37 am

I finally after wiping a tear from my eye, recover from my laughing fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:42 am

After giver her another look of. "I'm not very sure". I walk back over to host and punch him softly in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:43 am

What. I whine at her. What did I do. I just found auroras humility hilarious. What's wrong with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:46 am

Nothing's wrong with that. I hold back a snicker trying to keep up my mature behavior. Its just the fact that you laughed that hard. I slowly begin to break. Was just uncalled.... For. I burst into laughter falling over. Did you see the look on her face!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:48 am

I did. I break out laughing again. I like this new guy already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:51 am

Heeeew. I wipe a single tear away rolling a bit. And then.... He made her apologize. I burst into more laughter gently hitting my paw against the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:07 am

At that I fall over again. I roll around in laughter. I don't think I can ever take Aurora seriously ever again. I continue into the peak of my laughing fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next