Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:11 am

Storm rushes up in less than a second. She takes auroras skull and lifts her off her paws. Touch our friend, she slams her onto the ground skull first, and we touch you. Storms influence starts pulling at the angel almost to the point of unfixable damage. She lets your skull go. The influence fades away. No permanent damage is done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:12 am

"Listen bitch. First thing, I told you to stop calling me pathetic. Second, No one loves you. Maybe its because of your shitty personality, or maybe it's those floppy ass white bitch angel wings. Or it could even be the fact that you are a complete bitch" walks closer a bit shrugging" the world may never know. And third, If you can crush me." I lean in a bit closer to her looking up at the bigger female now on the ground giving her a smug grin and whispers "then do it"

Last edited by wolfire on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:13 am

Hahaha I wrote it twice))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:14 am

"Oh I get it. Without your pathetic bodyguards, you are nothing." She laughed, unfazed by the actions. "Another sign of how weak you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:14 am

(Sokay happens to me sometimes, too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:16 am

Begins to laugh a bit "oh you think I need ghosts sisters to whoop your ass. Nononono sweety, they just want to protect me. I can kick your ass by myself. At any time needed" I smile lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:18 am

"Then let's not waste the time we got here, bae." She smirked, grabbing Wolfire by her scruff and throwing her across the clearing making her hit a tree. The white fire emerges from the ground, shaped like a dragon. Auroras eyes start to glow and she stands there, ready to 'play' with her new victim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:21 am

I stand unfazed by the hit. "True. Time is a very valuable thing". I step closer to you my tail spiking up and my fangs sharpening. The flames flicker from fire to green and I stroll back over circling you a fee times. "Bring it bitch"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:26 am

Not bodyguards. Fire is like a third sister to us, and we will defend family. Hey eyes phase green to yellow to red again. Cloud and storm hiss at once as the violence to their metaphorical sister is unleashed. They hiss again and they join fire at her side..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:27 am

I look at the two cars and shake my head. "No no... I have this one"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:29 am

No we intend to put this angel in her place. She must learn humility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:29 am

Aurora stopped her growl and arose from her crouch, seeing the sisters joining her opponent. "I ain't fighting against three bitches." She rolled her eyes and turned around, walking away. "One is the maximum I can handle."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:32 am

Silver looked at Aurora and growled as she said in her Alpha voice "no you will not. They are welcome here as much as you where when you came. Clam yourself Ayrora. Or deal with me." I snap my jaws close to your gave inches from makeing contat with your skin.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:33 am

"You act like suck a macho bitch when you can only handle one wolf.. Hmmm something seems wrong here. Girls I can handle this alone" glares at the angel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:36 am

Now there's the humility we seek. They back away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:51 am

"I have enough of this bullshit." Aurora kept walking, completely ignoring Silver. "It's just waste of my precious time in hell, ain't it?" She started walking away, eventually reaching a waterfall and sitting down there, regenerating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:03 am

Ghost appears next to Aurora. Why this pointless fight Aurora. Why this ignorance. It's rather childish. Why take these actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:28 am

Aurora snarled at Ghost, roaring at him in her anger  and aggression "Fuck off!" She was close to attacking him but something stopped her. Something within her. A little sparkle was to be found within her cold white glowing eyes, though that sparkle soon faded. "Don't ever talk to me, demon. Go, take your sisters and fuck off. Screw you, screw them, screw this all." She growled, shoving her way. "You all are getting on my damn nerves." and with that, she left the area, crossed the boundary and roamed within the outlands, hunting down an elk calf. She tore through its flesh, letting it stay alive as she devoured it. The calf screamed and screeched in pain but it was no use and Aurora didn't care. "Shut the fuck up you brainless thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 3:02 pm

So be it. Without a care, I turn away and vanish without pause.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 5:32 pm

Aurora continued to devour the helpless animal, her eyes continuing to glow and her wings folded. 
Suddenly she heard a twig break, her ears immediately flickered and we're pressed forward as she glared at the source of the sound. "Come out before I'll consider you as my next meal." She said in an emotionless tone, a smirk upon her lips. She waited a few moment but nothing replied, no sound came anymore but Aurora knew that someone was there. Someone stupid apparently. 
"You've been warned." She snickered, fire emerging from the ground and she arose, smirking at the source where the sound came from. "Time to die.~" She mocked.

Alex:
I smirk at the remark but stay silent and sneak up on her. Aurora didn't notice me and it was the perfect moment for me to strike. I push myself off of the ground and land on her my black fire literally gulping the white one of Aurora. I glare into her eyes and smirk while my eyes glow in a reddish tone. "Hello sister." I whisper in a dark tone still on top of her. My black wings were unfolded their size three times bigger than Auroras Showing off my strength. "Still the rude one ain't ya?" I mock her growling slightly awaiting her reaction.

Auroras eyes widened as she saw her brother, her half brother to be exact on top of her. She watched in shock her fire being gulped by the black one of her way older brother and she lowered her eyes as well as her ears. "I-I didn't want to threaten you." She whispered submissively. "Alex Im sorry." She repeated, still avoiding eye contact. As she got up, her tail was lowered as well as her ears. She would never challenge Alex. She once did. And failed. "What brings you here, brother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:59 pm

I appear atop the falls overlooking the scene. My sisters walk up next to me. You called us brother they ask in unison. Yes I did. We got a newcomer in our midst. I gesture to the new male talking with Aurora. Shall we introduce ourselves they ask me walking forward. I notice the nervous posture that Aurora has. No I stop my sisters. Let's see where this goes. I'm curious. They both smirk at me and nod. They both sit next to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:07 pm

I walk away still feeling unsatisfied yet content at what had recently happened. Stilling a spot a rabbit and a few of her babies scurrying across my path and I smirk quickly killing them and eating my meal.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:25 pm

As Silver is walking her land she catchs a scent she nows well and then she sees her oldest brother Wind Alarm. She barks to him and trots faster to where he is as she smiles and says "well hello there brother." He looks at Silver and says "hello there my sister, how have you been. Seems like your a Alpha now with some pups." I smile and say "yes a mother of five. What vrings you here." She asked him. "Fathers not doing so giod we need your help, again." He says as Silver looks to him worried. "Come with me to my pack and we will talk further." She says as she leads him to her pack.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:32 pm

Alex: I growl at my younger sister towering over her and showing off my dominance. "Never dare to threaten me again Aurora." I say in a dominant voice looking down at her with a strict look in my eyes. "Next time I will punish you." I add before sensing some new souls in my area. I flicker my ears but ignore them at first as I hear Auroras question. "I've been wandering around and felt your presence becoming stronger. I am here to see what damage you have caused once again." I say growling slightly. "Your friends are here." 

Aurora continued to stare down, unable to move her eyes up and make eye contact with his bloody eyes. Even a quiet whine escaped her mouth as Alex threatened her and she bowed her head in submission. "I won't." She whispered. As he mentioned something about punishment she gulped slightly and heightened her head a little bit but still in a way she would show him her respect. "Of course brother." She whispered again, simply agreeing with him. As Alex said something about her friends being here, Aurora couldn't help but clench her jaws. She didn't knew what Alex would do, last time she saw him with strangers they ended up dead. "They're my pack mates." Aurora whispered, still avoiding eye contact.

Alex: I raise an eyebrow and look at the source of the fall, seeing three creatures on top of them. My expression stays rather emotionless and i listen to Auroras words. "Why don't you call them over?" I ask her and she obeyed. I stay there my pure black coat waves as the wind runs through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:44 pm

I finish the rabit family standing up and looking around smelling someone unfamiliar. I walk around keeping an eye out as I see ghost, cloud, and storm in the distance. "Hey ghost?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next