Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:25 pm

I look behind me ocassionally seeing that he was following and I break into a dash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:25 pm

I match her pace perfectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:27 pm

I groan trying to run faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:27 pm

Again I match her pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:30 pm

I growl a bit andgrily before stopping and looking at him. "Stop...stay just um.....stay there" I back up slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:30 pm

I enter the field my fur a mess and I look around worried as hell panting harshly chest heaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:31 pm

I stop from a sprint to a stop on a dime. Yes malady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:34 pm

I begin to walk slowly looking behind me occasionally and seeing that he was still sitting there.I sigh "fine... Come on ghost"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:35 pm

Yes malady. I catch up to her in less than a 1000 of a second. I keep pace with her following ten feet behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:38 pm

I follow wolfires trail traveling to her in a flash of light ending up in front of her a little bit out of control with travel due to weakness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:39 pm

I growl a warning growl at andromeda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:40 pm

I jump back in shock as I see Andromeda. I huff trying to regain my breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:41 pm

I stand between her and fire after seeing fires reaction. I continue to growl lowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:43 pm

I growl at ghost shaking as I approve wolfire the female Half becoming worried " darling I sensed that you where distressed " she says quickly as we keep an eye on ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:44 pm

I keep my defensive posture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:44 pm

I look at ghost then Andromeda before quickly standing before the two. "Nonono calm down both of you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Yes malady. I stand at attention again. My face emotionless like before. I await my next order malady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:50 pm

I continue to keep my defensive position motherly instincts kicking into high gear standing over her staring directly into ghost eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:52 pm

I don't look at andromeda. I stand at textbook perfect attention waiting for fires next order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:54 pm

I look up at Andromeda with a smile. "Sorry about that... Ghost find deluge"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Yes malady. I vanish. I appear with deluge passed out. I set him down gently. I await your command malady. I stand at attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:01 pm

I walk over to the unconcious body and look at ghost "will this work". I flare up my paw with a green flame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:02 pm

I stand still. Unmoving. Un breathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:02 pm

I watch the scenery going on, still standing in front of Silver. Even if things have calmed down, with such a strange situation, everything could happen and I would be ready to protect the Alphess with my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:05 pm

I walk away but remain near by if there is trouble, I go to catch food to eat and build up strength for travel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next