Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:26 pm

I stay up as loud voices, yellings echoed through the forest. I make my way towards the alphess, acting like a gigantic bodyguard in case things should hit the fan. I look at her, my glance asking her whether or not to interrupt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:28 pm

My eyes trail through the black snow patches and the source seeing deluge. I grumble before looking for some source of heat due to my lack of raging ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:31 pm

He glanced toward Fire, blowing a cold breeze toward her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:38 pm

I shiver feeling the cold and I look at him before making my tail flare up. The fire still not fully stable and a bit mild but still enough to keep me slightly warm. I dash at you following behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:47 pm

A smile crossed his face, and his eyes faded back to sapphire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:58 pm

I catch up looking up at him in this small state and I grumble "hey"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:02 pm

"What's wrong Fire? Don't let what Ghost said get to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:08 pm

I shake my head softly "no that didn't get to me". I sigh softly as I feel my bones shift again causing my frame to grow a bit. The flame on my tail glowing brighter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:25 pm

His eyes widened, and he stepped a foot away from the flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:31 pm

I cough up a bit of magma at the pain before huffing regaining my air. "Ouch"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:36 pm

O---O face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Continuing to rest in the den as I became a little bit smaller in size as I begin to heal in my sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:38 pm

I look at him nearly the same height now. "Sorry about that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:53 pm

I walk toward the group. My demonic form stands almost as tall as Titan. Solid black eyes burrow into the gaze of fire then deluge. Deluge, thanks to fire, I have broken ghosts mental lock. I remember everything. I'm not only 1000 years old, I'm over 1,000,000 years old. I remember my upbringing now, my true past, and my task given to me by my master. I smirk the snarl at fire snapping my jaws at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:03 pm

I growl back my bones snapping once more as I regain my full height and size. The flames on my tail flicker wildly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:03 pm

A snarl tore up Deluge's throat, and he stood in front of Fire. "Leave her alone. Ghost."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:05 pm

Step aside pest. I reach back my paw and swipe him across the face sending him flying twenty yards away to the left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:07 pm

I growl at ghost Roaring a bit my eyes swirling once more and the vibrant colors of my flames receding replaces by bright violet ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:11 pm

I walk forward until I end up right in front of fire. I surprise everyone watching as I bow as low as physically possible.i am to serve you malady. You are the pinnacle of my masters creation. I am to serve you and protect you at all cost. I am to kill anyone who harms you physically, mentally, or emotionally. Your word is my command malady. I remain bowing until I receive an order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:13 pm

My eyes snapping open sensing distress I get up launching my self out of the den and towards wolfire my feet thundering against the ground eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:14 pm

I do not even flinch. I do not move from my bow towards fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:16 pm

I blink slightly in confusion the flame pattern of my fur returning and my flames dying down as I watch him bow. "U..um" my face turns a slight pink "s.s..stand up d..don't do that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Yes malady. I stand straight. I stand there my eyes their normal crimson red. I wait for my next order. My face emotionless like a soldier at attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:23 pm

"U..u..um" I look around a bit awkwardly unsure of what to do. "J..just give me some time...I guess. I'll think of something" I slowly back away trotting off in the direction of where he had thrown deluge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:24 pm

I follow not far behind. My face as emotionless as before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next