Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 11:24 pm

He smiled, "that's better." before nodding a quick greeting to Scorpio and Aurora and grabbing fire gently by the scruff, carrying her away from the new female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 11:25 pm

I flail a bit "who the FUCK do you think you are bruh". I growl a bit trying to snap at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 11:31 pm

"Your mate. BRUH." he laughed through her fur, imitating her angry speech. He set her down under a tree, "I know you don't like being carried, I just wanted to make sure you didn't hurt her..." he grimaced slightly, "or yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 11:46 pm

I roll my eyes slightly huffing the fur out of my eyes. "Whatever" I face the tree "its her fucking fault" I grumble softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 11:56 pm

"What was?" he furrowed an eyebrow, as he didn't know the story, "Or...if you don't want to talk about it i can just shut up..." Deluge tried to smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:08 am

Hey hey lets all grow up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:08 am

I sigh "before she left me and her fought a bit. She was a complete bitcb most of the time. And worst of all. She called me pathetic" as the word comes from NY mouth my eyes flash blood red. "I was OK with everything else" I grit my teeth slightly "but when someone called me pathetic... They pay". I look up at deluge my violet eyes a blood red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:20 am

"Well..." he pondered for a moment, "I don't think you're pathetic. The opposite, in fact."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:23 am

Sensing the new wolf in the territory and wildfires discomfort I brushed it off and continued to hum lullabys thinking to my self over plans and other things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:38 am

I sigh setrin my head of deluges side. "I know"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:39 am

Deluge sat down, awkwardly looking at his paws as a way to find words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:40 am

I look at his face the violet color of my eyes returning. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:43 am

"Nothing." he smiled lightly, "I just don't know what to say next."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:44 am

I laugh softly sitting up and I pat his head "that's OK... I'm like that often"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:45 am

He grinned, flattening his ears in a docile way as she patted him on the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:47 am

I snicker at his docile expression and I put my paw back down nuzzling his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:51 am

Deluge nuzzled Fire back, eyes glazed over with teal and not his regular blue. His ears were perked suddenly, and hen he blurted unthinkingly, "Any plans for the future?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:54 am

I blinked in shock at the sudden statement and I gulp a bit nervousely "well I hadn't made any yet". I look at the ground and sigh "yup... No way of bringing back that moment... Thanks a lot deluge" I trot away grumbling "and such a great moment too... Oooo u just had to go ruin it". I chuckle softly to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:58 am

Deluge frowned and looked at the ground, sighing at the broken moment. "Yup. I failed." he laughed weakly to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:01 am

I stop turning and seeing the disappointed look on deluges face. A wide evil grin crosses my face and I quickly dash back tackling him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:05 am

He looked up and his eyes widened for a second as Fire ran at him, he couldn't do anything but laugh before she tackled him. He melted beneath her, reforming and taking his position above her, making a >Very Happy face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:06 am

I laugh looking up at this face "there moment unruined"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:10 am

"Good." he posed triumphantly before stepping off of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:12 am

I sigh shaking my head softly "your a goofball"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:14 am

He eyed her, "So are you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next