Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 12:39 pm

What did I say? What did I do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:06 pm

Crescendo turned the full power of his "Bend Will" on Titan, pushing him off with his powerful forepaws. He switched the hold, pinning the smaller male down "How Dare me? You should know that my rebirth was completely consensual, Sir." He stepped off of him, walking off with the expressionless, emotionless Scorpio. Cres's first thought was of Silver, how surprised she would nbe to see him young again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 2:15 pm

Titan growled at the words of crescendo and threw him off of himself. The stranger was almost the same height as him but titan was simply stronger. He growled as he saw the brute walking towards silver and immediately placed himself in front of the alphess with a powerful snarl within his throat
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 7:00 pm

Silver stoped her flirty was when her eyes landed on Cresendo in a younger form. Silvers breath cought in her throat her eyes wide she could not think at the moment as she stared at Cresendo. Silver also took note of Titan standing guard.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Sup crescendo. I walk over and nod at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 7:21 pm

I silently watch the four a bit confused and concerned at titans action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:42 pm

Seeing Silver's reaction, Titan's muscles tensed, his jaw clenching while his pale irises stared right at the target known as Crescendo. He couldn't tell whether or not this was foe or an ally. Ghost reaction rather showed easiness between the pack and this brute but Ghost wasn't the one giving the orders. Silver was. And TItan would wait for any order coming from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 9:45 pm

"Oh...Silver." he sighed, breath catching in his throat, "How good to see you through young and unshared eyes...." Crescendo took a step past Titan, a growl erupting from his ribcage to warn him, "it really has been too long..." Scorpio padded behind the dread wolf, eyes blank, Crescendo regarded him with little more than a glance, eyes settling on Ghost, "Alive. It seems. Nothing feels as good as a heartbeat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 9:55 pm

'Stop right there mutt' were his first thoughts as Titan cut Crescendos way off With a swift turn of his torso. 'You've been pushing enough limits, stay where you are!' A powerful snarl rumbled within his dry throat, lips curled back into a nasty growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:02 pm

"Have I?" Crescendo looked menacingly at Titan, "I've known her longer than you have, why should you be her guard...Hmmmm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:14 pm

'As long as I don't receive an orders to keep my guard down, I will make you stay away from the Alphess' he thought continuing to growl his pale irises staring at crescendo. 'And I won't hesitate to use brute force if needed'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:16 pm

Crescendo laughed loudly in the younger wolf's face, taking a step back, "Oh Silver, call me when you're keeping better company, okay love?" He stepped into the dark of the forest, eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:19 pm

Titan snorted through his nostrils, standing with muscles tensed next to the Alphess, eyes staring straight into Crescendos ones. Even if he did back off for this time, there was no guarantee that he wouldn't come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:04 am

Ey yi yi yi yi. That was awkward. I chuckle. I look at fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:06 am

<p><br></p>I look over at ghost a bit awkwardly before ca<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span>lling him closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:09 am

Ok. What do you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:10 am

<p><br></p>I look at the ground slightly "you kno<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span>w the thing we were talking about earlier"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:12 am

Yeah what about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:12 am

<p><br></p>"Can you.... Do it for me"<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:20 am

Sure. I smirk I vanish. I appear next to her. Surprise I yell out then immediately sink all four of my canines into her neck forcing their way into her jugular. The venom seeps in, causing immeasurable pain. I keep my jaws latched on as more and more venom seeps in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:15 am

<p><br></p>I clench<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span> my teeth trying hard not to yell in pain 'fuuuuuuck' I yell to myself mentally feeling myself get sealer.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:32 pm

Silcer still could not talk yet. Then she watched as Cresendo went in to the dark shadows. "Easy Titan, im fine now." Silver said reasuringly to him as she rubbed against him so he knew she was ok and to also make him calm down a bit. Silver looked at Ghost and Wolfire she growled and bared her teeth at Ghost to make him stop what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat May 16, 2015 5:57 pm

Feeling Silver rubbing herself against me to make me know that he was no threat, I make a step back but stay close to her, muscles tensed and pale irises directly staring at the figure within the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:14 pm

Deluge watched Fire, eyes softened as he saw her wincing against the venom. He watched as a stranger melted back into the darkness, eyes flashing as he watched the red eyed Crescendo slowly fade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:02 am

I let fire go and snarl back at silver as my eyes start to glow bright red with orange irises. I immediately clamp back down on fires shoulder this time, my jaws draping over her collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next