Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:52 am

My violet eyes fadeing to a blue as I feel his jaws lamp back on. A yell unable to be said because I how weak I was. I could slowly feel my flames being pulled away from me as my fur turned full black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:02 pm

I snarl a final time as a red and orange aura starts to glow on each side of my muzzle. It spreads slowly to my eyes and ends there. The task done and nothing more to take, I drag fire to a clear spot so she can fight off the venom. The task may have good intensions, but the venom still has its original effect.  The venom is trying to kill her I tell deluge. Wether she wants to live or not is up to her. I look at silver. I snarl and appear right in front of her. Never growl at me again. I snap my jaws next to her ear leaving a ringing noise in her ear.

Last edited by Ghost on Sun May 17, 2015 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:20 pm

Silvers eyes flash as she tajes a step closer to Ghost as she growls and bares her teeth at him for growling back at her. Silver is in no mood forsomeone to disobey her right know.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:23 pm

I cough harshly feeling the liquid burn in my throat. My own fire beginning to hurt me. "F..fuck" I say curling up as I hear the growling. My mind growing fuzzy as I try to fight the venom.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:31 pm

Dont test me today Ghost. Im soo not in the mood. Silver says as she growls and snaps her teeth above your head almost tearing out fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:34 pm

I snap at her. Don't test me pup. If you continue, I will nearly kill you again, like the many times in the past, but nothing will stop me this time. I roar an otherworldly roar at her.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:40 pm

Silver laughs insanly. Im no pup, mutt. I dont know ehats wrong with you but it needs to stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:42 pm

You know nothing I yell at her. You don't know me. You knew ghost, but I killed him. I'm all that's left in his body. I smile evilly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:46 pm

I hear the shifting tone in ghosts voice as that of before and I pick myself up weakly. I drag myself closer my eyes shifting to violet swirls but quickly going back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:47 pm

I look at fire, my demeanor softens. I look back at silver. We will finish this later. I can promise that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:52 pm

My eyelids droop as I wobble in my steps. With one final glance at ghost I fall over blacking out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:54 pm

I run over to her. Good she blacked out. The venom lost the fight. She'll be ok.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:02 pm

Yes we will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Ok how about now. I snarl and slam my shoulder into her side knocking her over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:05 pm

The chest slowly rising and falling as i breath slowly. In my mind I hear voice but I can't make them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:46 pm

Defend yourself silver I snarl at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:48 pm

My eyes swirling under my eyelids as they change from violet to blue. I cough up black venom and my eyes weakly open again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:07 pm

Hey fire. Welcome back to the land of the living.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:10 pm

I look to him as if confused as of who he was and what was going on before holding my head in pain as the voices flooded in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Aww shit. Memory loss. Hysteria. I'm giving her powers back if she doesn't recover. And to think, all this just to have a bit of fun with deluge. Fuck it, it's not worth it I'm giving her powers back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:22 pm

I blink a bit confused at the wolves comment befor . Backing away slightly "um...o..k then". I quickly turn around taking the moment to trot away 'that was weird'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:35 pm

I appear in front of her. Do you remember anyone here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:37 pm

I jump back in complete shock at him suddenly appearing in front of me "GOD FUCKING SHIT DAMMIT!!". My eyes flicker as if trying to go back to their violet before remaining blue "how the fuck". I place a paw over my heart as I catch my breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 6:05 pm

Deluge trotted over, face twisted in concern. "Fire?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 EmptySun May 17, 2015 6:08 pm

I lift my brow slightly "...fffire?" I say a bit as if questioning his response. I look at the wolf who appeared to be covered in water. Odly familiar I squint a bit before my eyes flicker violet again and I hold my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next