Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:33 pm

My eyes glare over at ghosts chuckle "What are you laughing at fuckboy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:34 pm

You, what else would I be laughing at? My demonic voice rings through the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:36 pm

I growl my flame starting to rise again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:40 pm

if you haven't noticed, I just helped you heat your flame more. Your welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:48 pm

I roll my eyes a bit looking away "whatever". I stand up trotting away to somewhere alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:04 am

Pfft. I roll my eyes and lay down on the branch and doze off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:05 am

I grumble angrily to myself all the rebellious thoughts coming back to me my attitude changing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:07 am

Curling around her " are you alright now child ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:19 am

I Dont Reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:27 am

I mark her emotional triggers in my mind. I'll keep that weakness in mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:29 am

Sighing I stand cooling down staring at ghost then glowering a bit before walking off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:31 am

I look around my facial expression still dull and I sigh the long strands of hairlike fur falling into my eyes and I put my head down still remaining silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:05 am

After reaching a lake with a water fall I sit under if , the pressure feeling great on my back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:10 am

I doze off silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:31 am

I wake up. I look around. I vanish and appear at the lake. I bend down to take a drink when I notice andromeda standing under a waterfall. I look over at them. I shrug and continue lapping up water. I do not require water but I enjoy the feel of at least pretending to be mortal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:32 am

Rolling onto my back I look up at the sky before sitting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:20 am

Deluge appeared above Fire, obscuring her vision of the sky as the touched noses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:21 am

My face slightly turning a pink color I look at the water dire before flattening my expression again "hi"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:44 am

after the entire scenery, I still stand next to silver. Unmoving, I took slow but deep breaths, standing at alert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:05 pm

He smiled, relishing in the little blush. "Hellooo"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:32 pm

I slightly pushed myself back before sitting up and looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:49 pm

"So...." he shivered nervously, "I...like you. And...I was wondering..." he looked almost embarrassed, staring right at Wolfire with a violet face.
Just say it!
"Will you be my mate?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:55 pm

My blank expression suddenly becoming nervouse and insure "w..w...well um I..uh" i blinks a bit "I'm going to need a moment". I quickly dash off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:55 pm

He watched her leave, ears flattened to his skull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:58 pm

I run into a deep patch of trees and I look around trying to find Andromeda "fuck fuck fuck fuck what do I do". In a nervouse state I curl up on the ground thoughts rushing trough my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next