Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:59 pm

Deluge slunk away to his favorite spot on the river bank, wondering what her answer would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:55 pm

Feeling her distress ' what is little fire dire what is troubling you?" I ask her laying down to rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:20 pm

I sigh and lay down next to the river.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:47 pm

"Deluge and then he and then and I and th . And mate and Jfnrvwlshdndj" I stutter before speaking in rapid German.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:54 pm

' slow down ! What is he asking you?!' I growl in her mind my body getting ready to get up and go have a chat with a little certain water dire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:57 pm

<p>I take a few deep breaths before looking up Andromeda "h..he asked me to be his mate and then I didn't know what to do and now I'm here asking you" I try not to hyperventilate as I look at the universe wolf.<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span></p>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:01 pm

" we'll do you like him back enough to lay your life down for him and to be with him for the rest of your existence, then do things like hunting, caring and other things with him for the rest of your life and with the possibility of pups?" I question her " if you then that is okay.." My gaze darkens " but he must go through me first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:04 pm

<p>I bite my lip thinking about it. Mentally it WS a yes but physically I wasn't sure. "I..I..I'm not sure yet.... I" I look up at Andromeda my face showing pure need for help.<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span>&nbsp;</p>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:09 pm

Pulling her closely " dear if you are not ready for it then don't go for it yet you have to be completely comfortable with him and yourself." I drape my tail over her resting my head on my paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:15 pm

I nod vruling up close letting my mind drift as I think about the situation. "I do...but..I just"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:24 pm

" shhhhh just think and relax you have time to give him an answer " I tell her was I watch for any movement or disturbances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:58 pm

Ooooh. This sounds interesting. I vanish and appear next to fire. You ok fire, I ask her concern on my face. Did deluge hurt you. I growl at the thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:05 pm

I didn't want to eavesdrop but i did overhear the conversation. As Ghost asked if she was ok, acting like he didn't want to kill her a few moments ago, I glare at him, disgusted by his behavior. 'If Silver should command me to end his life, I'd greatly do it.' I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:06 pm

Don't even start again Titan. We will settle it later. I'm more concerned for my friend at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:53 pm

´Sure´ he thought, averting his glare from the white male. He wasn´t in the mood for a fight for Wolfires sake. ´If you should ever try to hurt her again or anyone else in this pack, I´ll fucking kill you.´ he thought, staring at Wolfire while standing next to Silver. My muscles tense and I´m ready to actually jump into action if shit should hit the fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:23 pm

If I was up to it, I'd like to see you try to hold me back. Now silence. I create an irritating high pitched noise in his head to the point of pain. I cause pain inside his head to the point it feels like I'm clawing his head from the inside out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:26 pm

I feel the pain, at first I narrowed my eyes, making a 'tch' sound before straightening and standing my ground. I was taught to supress the pain, live with it. I direct my eyes towards Wolfire, still not wanting to cause any irritation by putting up a fight for her sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:27 pm

I grumble understanding already that ghost and titan where talking and I sigh huffing a bit angrily looking up at ghost "y..yeah I'm OK..j..just some stuff happened"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Blood starts to drip from your nose. You can suppress pain but it doesn't mean damage isn't done. I stop the noise in your head. I forget my quarrel with Titan. Like what I ask fire. What happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:31 pm

I snort, the blood splattering on the ground. Soon the wound would stop bleeding and I continue watching the scenery, holding my self back from interrupting. This was something I couldn't help with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:36 pm

"Deluge stuff" I sigh setting my head softly back into my paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:40 pm

What did he do, what did he say? I put a reassuring paw on her shoulder. You can trust me. Please tell me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:43 pm

"Well um he asked me to um... Be his mate"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:05 pm

I glare at ghost for getting near wildfire and I becoming tense with irritation turning silent and looking in another direction from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:18 pm

I sit there staring at her. I finally speak. Ok. Ahh I get it, and your conflicted on your emotions toward deluge if I'm not mistaken. You can't decide wether you should say yes or no. I glare at andromeda. I'm trying to help her. If you don't want my help then just say so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next