Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:56 am

No. Laughs. I'm going to let you suffer. I sit down and rock back and forth slowly. I will let you suffer forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:59 am

I growl angrily "WHY WONT YOU DO IT". I take a step towards him my head tilted slightly the smile growing wider and curling at the tips a bit. I burst into a laugh my canines growing sharper as I look down at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:04 am

Laughs. Because you suffer here. Death is only a release.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:08 am

I walk closer still laughing "at least let me suffer physical pain"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:16 am

Oh you will. I grab your neck in my jaws and slam you against the ground. I slam you down repeatedly until I'm sure every bone in your legs are broken. To add insult to injury, I rip at the area right below her tail. I rip the sensitive flesh of and swallow it whole and take another chunk out. I then slam my paw into your chest breaking all ribs on one side. I walk away from you with a smiling blood covered face. Laughs, you tasted delicious. My eyes solid black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:21 am

I begin to laugh insanely smiling "THE PAIN... SO WONDERFUL". I sigh looking up into the air as I feel the air escaping my lungs. "I wonder how my next life shall be..." My body slowly begins to turn into a man state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:38 am

Falling to the earth rapidly the sound barrier shatter as I heat up crashing near where wolf and ghost where taking down trees leaving behind large treed marks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:41 am

The sound of snapping bones is heard from the pit of magma as my body rebuilds itself. I tilt my head to the side a bit cracking it into place and the rest of my body forms fully. I look down at the short distance I was from the ground and I sigh "This is why I hate dying"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:44 am

Wheezing coming from my muzzle as blood gushes out pooling around me I pant harshly looking around my surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:50 am

I take a few steps tottering as my small weak legs can't handle the movement yet. I manage to keep my balance before smelling the air catching Andromeda's scent. "OF ALL TIMES AND PEOPLE IT HAD TO BE YOU" I run in the direction of Andromeda as quickly as I could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:37 am

Sensing wolfire anger I try to rise but fall as stars continue to fade and dim out the moon disappearing as night begins to settle onto the planet it. My coat becomes blacker and blacker with the more blood I continue to loose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:39 am

I reach Andromeda looking up at them in my pup stat I sigh my eyes full of worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:44 am

Looking down I smile in pain " did you loose a fight little one ?" I chuckle playfully as I stand and sway a little looking back at my wound and my blood around me as I forcefully begin to mend it energy draining as i start to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:48 am

I huff angrily at you and growl in a higher voice "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:00 am

"I sensed danger and I had to see what it was but it is gone now" I smile walking away slowly trailing blood after me as I search for an underground den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:01 am

I quickly follow "don't you dare treat it like it's nothing..y..your hurt i..I can help"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:06 am

" I'll be fine wolfire it's not that bad it's but a flesh wound finding a den big enough I crawl into it and curl up near the rock wall deep with in. My bleeding slowed to a stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:08 am

I sigh biting my lip impatiently before crawling in next to you setting my head on your side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:11 am

Watching her my eyes begin to drift closed my tail curling up around us laying a paw lightly over her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:12 am

A smile crosses my face as I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:15 am

Breathing slowly I pull wolfire with me into an astral plane to play with me and meet others with in the plane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:19 am

I Look Around Smiling Before LookING Back At you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:20 am

I laugh maniacally and I walk toward my favorite spot by the stream. The old ghost everyone knew is officially dead. The demon within has free reign of his body now. His eyes permanently glowing crimson red, the black symbols his permanent pelt, his breath forever accompanied by black smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:16 am

"I have enjoyed it. I've enjoyed it for a long time. Perhaps even longer than you yourself, Ghost." he said quietly as Fire began to lose her head, "There is nothing in my history but pain, suffering, and death. Love is rare for somebody with so frail a background, yet mostly it is love of the most exquisite kind...the kind that people don't even admit to themselves." he strolled away as Fire ran to Amdromeda, eyes blank white and the diamond on his forehead glowing violet with rage. With each time that his paw touched to soil, a dusting of black ice appeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:48 am

I wake up my body a bit bigger than before and i sigh "FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK GODANMIT" I grumble angrily to myself as I look around trying to decide the surroundings again. I walk into cold black ice and I jump back a bit in pain. "fucking fuck"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next