Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 6:22 pm

"Do you remember me?" his eyes flashed living flames before fading back to blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 6:24 pm

I release my head my eyes going back to their abnormal blue and I sigh shaking my head before trottin off again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:12 pm

I appear by fire again. That's it. It isn't with it. You will get your memory upon the return of your powers. I lower myself ready to lunge at her. If you don't gain your memory back now there's no going back I won't the lip you with your family problems with deluge again. Payouts won't be able to touch each other without pain. I lunge at her and prepare to give her back her powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:15 pm

In fear of the sudden attack I dodge growling at ghost. My eyes swirl and I get into a fighting stance. "WHAT THE FUCK GHOST!!" I roar at him my flame lighting itself softly but not enough to be shown. A pool of magma begins to form in my mouth instantly causing me to cough it up since it was burning my throat. "FUCK"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Titan snarled fiercly as he watched Ghost once again bringing up drama and even dared to attack silver. While he's distracted with Fire, Titan rammed his massive body against the white wolf, Snarling with his lips curled back to reveal a nasty growl. 'Don't touch her ever like this. You dare to attack the Alphess? Show some respect brat, I've never seen someone as idiotic as yourself!' He spat the words within his mind, pale irises piercing through Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:19 pm

I watch as titan hits ghost and I stagger back a bit before growling at titan "oh fucking shit JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP" I hold my head the sound of his voice irritating me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:20 pm

I'm not in the mood you mortal fool. Ghost simply grabs Titan by the throat and slams him up against a tree. In an evil demonic voice. YOU CLAIM TO KNOW FEAR, I SHALL SHOW YOU TRUE TERROR. Ghost then proceeds to crush titans windpipe then throws him a good 50 yards away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:21 pm

Lifting a brow as I watch ghost I rub my throat. The burning sensation of my magama still hurting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:23 pm

During his flight, Titans pale irises glow, twisting his body he dug his claws into the dirt below, sliding over the ground bevor running with a roar towards Ghost, jumping on top of him, making him crush underneath his weight. 'I will rip your fucking head off!' he roared, taking grip of Ghosts forehead, and proceeding to rip it off, shaking it and threwing it away. 'YOu pathetic demon, come at me'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:26 pm

My eye twitches lightly as I watch ghost being torn apart. I silently mumble to myself before laughing. The violet of my eyes spreading to my fur as it spirals once more "I'm SICK...and tired of your shit titan.... All you ever fucking do is sit around ready to fight someone...YOU WANNA FIGHT SOMEONE MUTT THEN FIGHT ME!!!". I begin to laugh once again the manga building up and burning my mouth causing me to laugh more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:27 pm

Deluge nuzzled Fire, "I'm sorry." he sighed quietly, before letting his breath and tongue become chilled. He licked her throat, letting the healing chill and water cool her throat, "but you need to calm down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:27 pm

I vanish. I appear behind him, roaring I grab his leg instantly snapping the bone like it was a twig. I then swing him around repeatedly slamming him against the ground and all the trees around us. I then twist the leg in a way it's not meant to bend. I jump up and start to rip at his face and neck area turning it to shreds, ripping off one of his jowls leaving his face in a permanent snarl. I shall show you the true meaning of pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:29 pm

He looked at Ghost, stepping back a few paces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:31 pm

A red aura surrounds me and I kick Ghost away with my powerful legs, letting him hit all the trees while taking flight. I stare at Fire, pinning her down, my mouth almost touching hers. 'If you desperately want to die my dear, I won't hesitate to.'  and with that, Titan dug his incisors into her throat, tearing out her windpipe and throwing it out before starting to dig through the flesh until he found her necks bone, crushing it, her head hanging. He had to confess... he felt like a monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Deluge snarled, tackling Titan, "Get the fuck off her!" his body began to boil, and steam puffed from his nostrils before he froze Titan. He began to break the icy pieces before the male could heat up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:36 pm

I pick myself up snapping my neck back in place and I smile once again before pushing deluge away from titan. "Back off... I got this one". Collecting magma in my both I spit it on the ice defrosting it before grabbing his neck with one of my paws. "I would love to die.... But sadly I can't so why not do it for me" I sink my teeth into his wind pipes biting down as I head the snap of his neck after. I rip it out spitting it on the ground next to me. "That parts never tasty"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:36 pm

I appear next to Titan and drive my paw through his ribcage. I drag my claws down the interior of his ribcage breaking every rib on the left side of his ribcage. I start to claw the insides of his throat and chest while biting down and holding him in place with otherworldly strength. Not even he could remove me from the spot in which I stood. I keep my paws firmly planted on the ground. YOU DIE! I roared through the flesh and blood within my mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:40 pm

Deluge growled at Fire, but stepped off of the male and let the others tear him apart, mumbling "banished." before absorbing the blood that had splashed onto him. His curls turned a crimson color, making him seem a blood dire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:41 pm

Blood exited his mouth, a smirk upon his face. He felt how he started bleeding inside of his body, but he didnt a fuck. He stared straight into Ghost eyes. 'Do you even want to get rid of me? Because to me it looks like you're not even trying, boy.'  He dug his rear legs claws into his belly, starting to push against him, making him get off of him slowly, the wounds disappearing, though he grabbed one of his ribcage and pierced it through Ghosts skull, from his nostrils into his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:43 pm

I snarl as the rib passes right through me. I'm a ghost boy. You can't touch me but I can touch you. For you see I'm already dead. I pounce back on him and continue to rip into him. That's it I roar. I claw my way into his throat and drag my claws down the center of his torso and split his ribcage wide open. I rip into the flesh within like a parasite I force my way through every organ I can see.

Last edited by Ghost on Sun May 17, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:44 pm

<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span>I whince at the sight "ooh that's gatta hurt..." A smile creeping across my face at ghosts comment I look back at titan before quickly slashing at his face. My claws digging deep into the flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:46 pm

That's it I roar. I claw my way into his throat and drag my claws down the center of his torso and split his ribcage wide open. I rip into the flesh within like a parasite I force my way through every organ I can see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:47 pm

Titans eyes glared at Fire, pinning her down again, his paw onto her throat, as he teared through her face, eventually ripping out her eyeballs and devouring them. 'Shut up little brat, you've been causing enough problems' he smirked once again, before ghost attacked him. He roared once, kicking Ghost once again off of him, jumping on top of him and thinking for him able to hear 'You want me to die? Im still here, awake and alive.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:48 pm

The Blood dire temporarily took hold of Deluge, and his eyes turned jet black--no whites--before he started to grow. He didn't stop until he was doubled the size of his original form, and then he began to chant:
"Execute qui kills erat sanguis mortale."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:50 pm

I jump again and force my entire body under his skin. I move throughout his body like an otherworldly parasite all under the skin. I rip into everything I can see. I force my way from in his abdomen to the chest then I force my way through the throat, tearing his body up from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next