Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:53 pm

The pain shot through his body, an audible snarl inside of his throat. While Ghost was within him, a venom seeps inside of his body, infecting him and weakening him. 'Don't think you've won demon' he thought with a grin, coughin up blood, though regnerating slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:54 pm

He stared deep into Titan's soul, uttering the curse again before he vanished into Deluge's own plane of Oblivion. Deluge laughed like a real demon, and vanished along after Titan, "don't wait up for mee!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:57 pm

I rip into the spine and then back down to the chest area and abdomen then I kick out causing the front of his chest to separate completely from his body revealing all his organs. His organs spill out and you see a blood drenched rabid animal ripping at the collar bones then forcing his way back up his throat losing sight of me again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Titans body kicked the demonic creature out of him, the organs returning into the hollow place in his chest. Titan stared at Ghost, coughing again some blood, his irises glowing, his internal bleeding slowering. 'Im not gonna die tonight. I'm gonna fight forever. Im not a hero, im far from this. But what doesnt kill me... only makes me stronger my friend.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Titan and Deluge appeared in the plane, a lifeless desert of only bones and the smell of death. The blood dire looked up at the sky, just as a black cloud released blood rain. He smiled at Titan, releasing a few rows of extra teeth before charging the smaller male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:01 pm

Titan only smirked, disappearing from the place and returning to the clearing. 'You dont really think that you can control where my body is going mutt, do you?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:03 pm

Deluge huffed, waving a paw and bringing Titan back. His throat produced deep gutteral speech uncharactaristic to his regular tenor, "I believe I can. For you see, this is a challenge...Unless you are too afraid to battle in my plane of space...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:36 pm

"I DONT NEED MY EYES TO DEE BITCH" i say picking myself up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:55 pm

'I don't take this as a challenge. I see this as a rebellion. You and those other brats are defying the Alphess, disobeying her and even threatening her. You all cause destruction and one day, each of you will die. I've seen enough of your bullshit, Wolfire is acting like a pathetic crybaby, seeking for attention, Ghost is going around, hurting and threatening your pack and you still accept him with open arms. I cannot stand this insanity within your pack, this place needs changes, you all need to get through your fucking thick heads that the Alphess is ruling this land and not you bastards.' And with that, Titan started growling, crouching down into a fight in position and awaiting the fight to begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:03 pm

As I hear the words pathetic and crybaby my head snaps in his direction. I bare my teeth and look at him my head twitching. "WHAT did you call me?" I say walking closer. "If anyone here is PATHETIC its you.... All you ever do is sit around and protect the fucking alfes by which I might mention CAN PRTECT HER FUCKING SELF. ALL YOU ARE IS AN ANNOYING USELESS CUNT MUFFIN". I slam my paw against the ground causing the earth to rumble. My tail struggles to light itself but with one final roar I engulf myself in flames. "And here's a little hint for you" I flick my tail causing a few trees to burn into a flame beginning to spread to others. "no one.... And I repeat NOONE... CALLS ME PATHETIC!!!!!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:17 pm

[Me and Deluge are somewhere completely else, it's impossible for wolfire to hear what he thought from where she is currently is]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:18 pm

A rumble erupted from Deluge's chest, he didn't want Fire to come here but he decided he would put up the question she would have to answer to get in. His demonic voice qrowled it in her mind:
"What is the color of a Demon's rose?"
With that out of the way, he crouched and then sprung over Titan's head and onto the Male's back, wrapping his powerful paws around the broken ribcage. He sent the question to Ghost as well, as he believed that this was his fight too.

Last edited by Deluge on Sun May 17, 2015 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:22 pm

Titan growled at Deluge, roaring once at the pain that shot through his body before heightening his torso as a horse would and threw himself onto his back, crushing deluge onto the ground. He pinned the brute down, Snarling fiercly straight into his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:23 pm

Fire thinks to herself before growling "THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:24 pm

The blood dire melted into a pool of the crimson liquid, reforming and jumping onto Titan's ribcage, crushing it with his weight and squeezing the air out of his lungs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:24 pm

[exactly, she'll have to guess, along with Ghost]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Fire looks around seeing ghost and charging at him. She picks him up and slams him into the ground continuously trying to wake him up. "Get the fuck up ya moist bagel"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Zzz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Her eye twitches slightly as she uses her other paw and grabs his throat. "You....fucking...prick"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:39 pm

I roar in his face before slamming him into the ground repeatedly then proceeding to throw him at tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:53 pm

Deluge added more weight to Titan's ribgcage, feeling the snap of bone beneath his paws. He began to twitch as blood vessels began to break within the brute's skin, using his razor sharp claws to shred the skin and peel it open to reveal the internal blood loss. He bent down, inhaling the life essense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 12:40 am

Waking up from slumber after a while feeling the disturbance and slow break between wolfire and I due to a certain spectral wolf, we rise growling our fur darkening as we walk out of our den to the clearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:39 am

Crescendo appeared in Deluge's plane of oblivion, looking around for a moment. "What a dump." he sneered at the surroundings before dissolving into his own space. The space looked exactly that--space--with stars and galaxies. A throne floated in the center of his ripple, where he sat and brooded. Scorpio was still a zombie, laying at his master's paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 1:21 pm

A roar exited Titans maw, he dug his incisors within the brute above him and threw him off of him. While the male was landing on the ground the large former warrior pressed him upon the ground, growling as he tore away the flesh on his chest, what would most probably result in a scar. He continued tearing before clamping his jaws around his neck with his tail straight upward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next