Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:54 pm

I smile softly "sooooo....how's it goin"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:19 am

"Fine..." he resisted the urge to bite his lip, "I'm okaaaaayyy. How's my Flame Dire doin'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:20 am

I think to myself for a moment "pretty good I guess". I look at the water before biting my lip "I'm going to try something"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:56 am

"Mmmm?" he questioned her with his eyes, "What would that be...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:01 am

I look over at him and I silently say "don't get mad at me please". I quickly create a hard shell like rock around my paw before placing it in the water. It sizzles slightly and I whince in pain before taking a deep breath and quickly just rolling in. 'This is going to hurt later' I think to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:39 am

Deluge watched in morbid fascination, wincing at the sizzling sounds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:42 am

I snap a few of mg bones shifting them out of place before putting them back. My coat almost like igneous rock butbsoft to the touch. I pull my head from out if the water and I cough up a bit of magma taking a deep breath of air before going back under and sucking in water to prevent from later damage. "There"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:33 am

Deluge stared at her, frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:37 am

I smile at him taking slow breaths in order to keep my flames lit beneath the igneous shell.<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:41 pm

You know I say appearing at the edge of the water, I could suppress your powers so you can come in contact with a certain element I know, And maybe someone I know. I bounce my eyebrows at both of them. Hmm hmm hmm. I grin evilly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:24 pm

Deluge's face turned violet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:28 pm

I burst out laughing at his face color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:41 pm

<p>I slowly push myself back under the water sizzling bubble floating to the top.<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span></p>
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:23 pm

Silver walks over to Ghost and tackels him as they roll for a little then Silver lands on top of Ghost locking eyes with him.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:31 pm

Why hello. What makes you so horny today I ask with a sly grin on my face?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:42 pm

Smirks back. Why u of course i say licking up ur neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:47 pm

<p><br></p>I try hard not to burst out laughing at ghosts reply before quickly gasping for air. 'Shit'<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:19 pm

Ooh, kinky. I smirk. My tail finds its way between your legs and tickles the folds within.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Silver sreeks and moves her tail between your legs and moves it back and forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Ooh, very kinky. I start to nip and bite up and down your neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Titan stood around the area of Silver, close to her but seeing her flirtarious behavior towards one of the members he held a little distance, making sure he wouldn't interrupt anything. His pale irises landed upon the ground, though his ears were perked and muscles tensed, ready to strike if anything should happen.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:08 pm

Silver nipped at his ears and up his neck as she did so she got up and took off near Titan and nipped him as well. Her ears forward tail curled she wagged it and bounced around Titan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Crescendo watched the flirting, an eyebrow raised in question, before walking off into the forest. Soon arriving at the place he died, he looked down upon his and Decrescendo's skeleton, musing over how easily it would be to just live again. He shook his head, asking the Scorpio within him if it was okay for him to take energy. Internal Scorpio nodded, "Live, Uncle."
Cres put a black paw on the skeleton, and a beam of light shot from the place he'd touched it. He put another paw on the skull, enveloped in another beam of crystalline light. Suddenly, there was two wolves in the clearing...Crescendo was new, alive, and Scorpio was there too, smiling up at the dread lord. Scorpio bowed to the giant wolf, baring his neck.
Crescendo smiled at his unknown nephew, biting down on the neck he'd presented. Life seeped from the pup and into his uncle, until there was only the living dread wolf.

Scorpio was nothing more than a thrall now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 2:14 am

Ha. I look at Titan. Aww come on Titan, have a little fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:42 am

Feeling the Alphess bouncing happily around the massive brute and nipping on his ears, he continued to stay on guard. She was allowed to have fun but he wouldnt. He was only allowed to die in a honor full death. Hearing Ghost he still continued to stay on guard and eventually sensed a power, one he only felt during his battles. He stares with a serious look at Ghost before taking off and eventually finding himself in a scene where death and life changed their status. The Alphas son was dead but another creature arose. A growl vibrated in titans throat and he pinned the creature down, teeth bared. With his massive size and muscles he was able to keep him down and if Silver should give the order he would execute him on spot. 'How dare you mutt'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next