Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:45 am

Deluge shrugged, grabbing the jawbone with his teeth. He stared at Ghost in a creepy fashion, snapping the jaw to pieces between his fangs. Putting a paw on his forehead, he released water and healed himself. "You were saying....?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:01 am

I watch between the two "hahaha OK OK but yeah sorry ghost I didn't think that would happens. If I wanted to punch you weakly I would have done it myself". I sigh softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:28 pm

I'm not a baby. I can take what you got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:55 pm

Deluge sighed, "here we go again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:03 pm

Deluge you don't understand. I'm saying I'm immortal. I can take what you got. I cannot die, trust me I tried. 1,000,000 years can leave a guy real desperate like. I trace my claws across my neck in a death gesture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:10 pm

I listen to the two talk before signing once again. "Immortal or not your still ghost"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:33 pm

Deluge's eyes glowed, "Yes. I know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:58 pm

So. Maybe I enjoy a little pain here and there. At least it makes me feel part mortal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:00 pm

I sigh "I know that feel"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:03 pm

Deluge's eyes clouded with thought, and he slipped away from the conversation to sit by the river.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:03 pm

What's up with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:29 pm

I shrug softly "I'm not sure"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:19 pm

Deluge placed a paw into the water, making it form and reform into different shapes with his thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:29 pm

THEN GO SEE WHATS WRONG. I shove her in his direction. He's your mate for god's sake. Dumkov I facepalm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:35 pm

"Wenn Sie mich einen Idioten noch einmal anrufen, ich werde dich zu verletzen" I growl at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:55 pm

Deluge looked up at them screaming in what sounded like german, making a O.O face, "Mir geht es gut. Stoppen Sie schreien."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:13 pm

Go on fire. I nudge her forward again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:23 pm

My eyes twitches softly before I take a deep breath in signing "fine I'll go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:25 pm

There you go. I grin as I watch her go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:31 pm

I roll my eyes softly walking to the river and I look down at deluge my expression blank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:13 pm

He smiled warmly, "Come to chat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:55 pm

I nod soflty "sure"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:07 pm

"What about, Fire?" he rose to nuzzle her in greeting, "Do I need to break Ghost's new jaw?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:27 pm

I shake my head softly "no no you don't have to this time". I sit down next to the water and looked at him "I just wanted to check on you mainly"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:44 pm

"Ohhh...?" a brow furrowed, "well...I'm flattered."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next