Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:15 am

I think for a second "you sure about that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:17 am

"Well...." he made an effort to look like he was swaying, "yeaahhh....no. I still think you're a goof like I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:22 am

I puff up my cheeks and sigh "fiiiiiinnnnne maybe I am a BIT of a goofball"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:24 am

He raised a brow, as if to say a bit? but didn't say anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:30 am

I give him a -_- expression before nipping at his paw. "Grrr"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:32 am

Deluge dangled his paw above Fire's head, waving it about to get her attention before tackling her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:35 am

I fall over looking at deluge and laughing once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:39 am

Deluge laughed quietly, letting himself listen to that of Fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:44 am

I laugh so hard that I hiccup and I quickly cover my mouth "fuck"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:58 am

"Need water?" he asked in mid smirk, chuckling under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:00 am

I nod rolling my eyes hiccuping again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:12 am

He dug a small hole, letting water drip from his paws until it had been filled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:22 am

I look up at him and I sigh "your being really kind"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:23 am

"I'm sorry?" he looked confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:41 am

I shake my head "nothing nevermind". My eyes trace down to the small hole with water and I lap a bit taking a second to see if the hiccups were gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:42 am

"So...um..." he tried to break the silence, failing miserably with just stutters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:43 am

I look back yo at him tltin my head slightly "yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:45 am

His face heated up, "n-nevermind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:46 am

I shrug before finishing the water my hiccups cured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:49 am

"I...need a moment." he said skittishly, edging toward the river. he bounded into it an when fully submerged, breathed out his oxygen. With the water in him restored, he felt right again, rising back to the surface with a look of confidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:50 am

I want h as he bolts off into the water and I smile. As he comes back up with a face of confidence I lift a brow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:53 am

"Sorry." he apologized, "I was getting kinda..." he struggled for the right words, "Dry." Deluge was soaked from head to foot, his long blue curls hanging limp, but glistening in the soft light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:56 am

I blinked a bit surprised at the new look of the water dire. "Well then...that's perfectly understandable I mean you did give up some of your water for me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:58 am

"Yeah...But it wasn't really enough to hurt me." he said with more energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:59 am

I shrug slightly looking him over "that really did change you... In a good way"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next