Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:01 am

"Thanks..." his face was violet at the comment, "I just need to be refreshed once in a while...I'm guessing you do too...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:05 am

I shrug "I don't really know... I've never done anything about it". After a few seconds of pure thought "maybe your right actually". I look around at the ground before dragging my paw in the dirt forming a large circle "maybe this might work"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:48 pm

I sigh and appear atop a tree branch and lay my head on my crossed forelegs, watching everyone interact.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Silver walks under the tree Ghost is in. She sits and sighs.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:55 pm

Rora was still confused and didn't know whether or not she was supposed to stay now or not. She still couldn't tell why she couldn't remember anything and it did bother her. Seeing Ghost on a tree banch, she swiftly and elegantly jumped from branch to branch, searching one close to his. Once she arrived she let herself lie down, on the branch next to ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Him I say looking over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Deluge nodded to her, smiling wide and stretching his muscled body with a little yawn, "try it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:34 pm

I sigh softly before placing my ground on the paw "you should move back a bit". I make a shooing action with my paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:57 pm

Deluge stepped back, watching as she got ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:10 pm

I take in a deep breath before heating up the ground beneath me. It slowly begins to melt and my heat intensifies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:19 pm

Deluge watched in awe, eyes wide as he saw the melting earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:23 pm

I whince in pain slightly using most of my built up rage to heat the rest of the circle up before falling over and huffing for air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:28 pm

"Fire?" he sounded alarmed, "are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:30 am

I pick myself up a few secondd later and j shake my head to get the blurry vision away "yeah I'll be fine".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:41 am

"Okay." he backed off, sitting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:34 pm

I look at the small wolf sized bed of lava and I smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:46 am

Hey, stop trying to burn the territory to the ground I tease her from the branch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:48 am

I roll my eyes "shut up u"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:39 am

Deluge chuckled behind Fire, looking up at Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptySun May 10, 2015 2:33 pm

Make me I stick my tongue out at both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptySun May 10, 2015 2:52 pm

He stuck his tongue out back, laughing like a jackal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:22 pm

I laugh back maniacally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:50 pm

I sigh before gracefully diving into the molten lava. I sink to the bottom unseen and I curl up letting the heat sink into my due.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Cannon ball! I yell before jumping in splashing lava in a huge wave. I swim down and poke fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:54 pm

I sigh as air bubbles escape my mouth "really now" I say clearly almost as I'd I wasn't even in the magma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next